MA Ceramics: graduate September 2018
BA (Hons) Ceramics: 2017
Diploma: Art & Design: 2011
Light Space Time online Gallery: All Women Exhibition 2018: Special Recognition Award
Femfest: We Are Sweet Art , London (8-10 September 2017)
Platform for Emerging Arts 15, Leyden gallery, London (18-29 July 2017)
International Society for Ceramic Art Education and Exchange: Biennale; James Hockey gallery, UCA Farnham (July 2017)
Graduate Show: UCA,Farnham (June 2017)
Showcase @Craft Study Centre, Farnham (May 2016)
Re-Thinking the Body @Elaine Thomas Library UCA Farnham (2015)
- Liquid Brick @Meniere Gallery London (2012)
Espaces Sacrés (2018) Chroniques du çà et là: Le Mythe de Frankenstein. France: phdeditions
Transitional Spaces: Provence, France (2018)
British Ceramics Biennale: Artists into Industry with Emma Bridgewater: Stoke on Trent (2017)
- Invigilator at the British Ceramics Biennale, Stoke-on-Trent (2017)
- Volunteer at the International Ceramics Festival, Aberystwyth Wales: (2017)
- General assistant at the New Ashgate Gallery, Farnham: (2016)
- DAiSY: Disability Arts in Surrey; helping to facilitate group art projects, assisting with creative projects and general administrative tasks: (2014-15).
- Assisting Kate MccGwire in her studio, London: (2014).
- ARTAHEAD assisting with inclusive art projects and collaborations, Surrey: (2012).
- Invigilator for The Museum of Everything ; Selfridges, London: (2011) and at The Watts Gallery, Guildford: (2012).